Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Comfy buns

Yeh, so the alarm went off at 5 am.  I got up, staggered to the bathroom, then collapsed back in bed.  I want to be a morning exerciser but I'm just not.  That's ok, I did manage to exercise this evening.  I did ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1, had dinner, then broke out the new-to-me second hand bike and went for a ride.  When I was a kid, we used to ride around the "mile quarter" out in the flats.  I thought this would be easy.  Um, yeh it was not.  By the time I was done, I felt like someone had beat my lady parts with a stick.  I definitely need to check into that comfy buns bike seat thing.  It didn't help that the roads are like wash boards.  BUT I made it.  Work was good.  Busy but not hyper stressed or anything.  Boss was even in a pretty good mood.  I say that I've given up on the dating thing, which is easy to do during the week when your busy with day to day life and don't really have time to mess with it.  I'll get into the dating thing more in depth later.  Having bombed two marriages, I'm a bit of a commitment phobic at this point.  I will also begrudgingly admit that I've never gotten over the "love of my life" and still compare everyone to him.  I don't really compare people to him but I compare my feelings for others to the feelings that I felt for him and really there is no comparison.  There are no words that can adequately express the intensity of what I felt.  However, I don't intend to live my life pining away for something that will never be. Eh, so much for the blog thing for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment